The Virginia Caribbean-American Cultural Association, Inc. is a non-profit, community-based, traditional and performing multicultural arts organization. It is organized exclusively for public charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue code.
The VCACA, Inc. is dedicated to providing cross cultural understanding, acceptance and interaction between peoples of diverse nationalities and heritage through their art, their music and their respective talents and abilities.
Membership is open to people of all nationalities twenty-one (21) years and over regardless of race, religion, creed, or sex.
To bring the highest quality of performing arts and cultural experiences that enriches the cultural, economic and social vitality of citizens and the region; while serving as a charitable services provider to economically vulnerable individuals in our community.
Our vision is a community where cultural diversity is celebrated; and the quality of life of individuals enriched.
- Broaden the scope of programming to expand diversity of offerings for greater community involvement and to increase the arts experiences.
- Improve the services we offer to economically vulnerable residents each year.
- Build a financially sustainable organization.
- Strengthen, expand and add local, as well as regional and national partnerships.
- Develop a Caribbean Community Cultural Center in Hampton Roads region.